Marshfield, Vermont


Zoning Information

Marshfield requires a zoning permit for all land development. Zoning permits are issued by the Zoning Administrator. In some cases the Zoning Administrator will refer you to the Development Review Board (DRB).

The Development Review Board issues subdivision permits, conditional use permits, and site plan reviews, and hears appeals of the Zoning Administrator's decisions and requests for variance.

Zoning applications and applications to the Development Review Board should be sent to the Town Clerk's Office, along with a check payable to the Town of Marshfield.